The Supertrip Saltwater Stainless Steel Fishing Reel is one of the best choices among buyers for lots of reasons. Despite many other fishing reel models being available in the online marketplace today, this one is very popular.
As the name suggests, this [easyazon_link identifier=”B00Y2B8ETW” locale=”US” tag=”reelsaltwaterfishing-20″]Supertrip product[/easyazon_link] sports a carbon fiber build that ensures a lightweight and maximum dragging power. This product sports various other features s which is why it is one of the most popular fishing reels on the market right now. The features are listed below.
[easyazon_image align=”center” height=”500″ identifier=”B00Y2B8ETW” locale=”US” src=”https://reelsaltwaterfishing.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/416KeKVrvCL.jpg” tag=”reelsaltwaterfishing-20″ width=”500″]
- 5:2:1 gear ratio that ensures power
- Carbon fiber spinning reel for ultimate durability and power
- Highly adjustable cast control
- S-curve oscillation system for very good line winding
- Highly compatible with any fishing rods
- Comfortable to carry and use
- Can handle heavy lines for carbon fiber reel
- Easy to catch bigger fishes
- Aluminum spool
- Machine cut metal handles for superior grip
- Right-hand/left-hand interchangeable
- Can be used for both saltwater and freshwater fishing
- Various models to suit the buyers’ needs
- 3 ounces weight
- Can be used in any weather
- Corrosion free body ensures longevity
- Carbon fiber builds for extra durability and lightweight
- Maximum power to drag heavier fishes
- Can drag up to 44.1 Lbs weighing fishes
- Weighs light
- Convenient to carry and use
- Can fit on any fishing rod with ease
- Enhanced line winding
- Can handle heavier and longer lines because of more room
- Can be used in both saltwater and freshwater
- Suitable for ocean boat fishing, ocean rock fishing, ocean beach fishing, lake, river etc.
- Easily out of stock
- The stainless steel model seems to be on the heavier side
- Other models might be able to handle heavier fish
- Stainless model is known to last lesser than the carbon fiber ones
Keeping all the details in mind, including the pros and cons and the features, it is safe to conclude that if you are looking for a perfect fishing reel to catch medium-sized fish, this product is a good choice.
Whether amateur or professional, this product will not disappoint the buyer. Supertrip is a company that was founded to bring life to creative visions. The Supertrip Saltwater Stainless Steel Fishing Reel does that very effectively. It is the perfect reel for catching medium-sized fish like crappies, salmon, bluegills and walleyes.
If you are comparing different fishing reels available for sale online, then there are areas in which other products outdo this one, In some specific features this product outshines other products.
The Sougayilang Spinning Fishing Reel with 5.2:1 Gear Ratio is pretty similar to the Supertrip fishing reel, but the Supertrip fishing reel simply outdoes it in quality and durability.
The [easyazon_link identifier=”B00Y2B8ETW” locale=”US” tag=”reelsaltwaterfishing-20″]Supertrip Saltwater Spinning Reel[/easyazon_link] sports a powerful brake to stop casting and also helps when you have to pull the line. This feature is simply not present in other fishing reels.
The diva DF100A fishing reel also is another product in this price segment, but since it is completely made of stainless steel it neither provides the comfort nor the lightness or the power of this fishing reel.
The Daiwu fishing reel sports a bigger room for bigger lines which is not present in the Supertrip product, but the Supertrip fishing reel makes up for it in convenience, weight and pricing.
Keeping all the variables in mind, if you need a fishing reel to fish small to medium sized saltwater or freshwater fish, this is the best choice. It is also long lasting and comes in a lot of variants to suit any fisher’s needs. Since it is priced incredibly low, there is no reason not to choose to buy this fishing reel.